6. Engineers : Barge Assistant, Environmental, Equipment, Geotechnical, Network, Offshore Method, Work Permit, QA Engineer, and Utilities
7. QC Dimensional Control, Material Control, Surveyor and Quantity Surveyor
8. Radiographic Testing Operator, Penetrant Testing Operator, Magnetic Particle Testing Operator and Ultrasonic Testing Operator
9. Crane Operator, Forklift Operator, Machine Operator
Job Location: Kazakstan
offered by Kazpromdiagnostika, Almaty, KazakstanWe are looking for 8 an experienced Level II or III UT (AUT OPERATORs (Weldstar)) & 2 Level III AUT SUPERVISORs;
Is requested a good English or Russian and shall be certified in accordance with ISO9712/EN473 or similar;
12+ month contract (field work / under construction gasmain/gas pipeline);
If someone of you is interested please send an updated CV, copies of certificates, job references and salary requirements email to: email@example.com
RT operator(MLVK Level 1)
UT man (PCN 3.9)
RI (PCN @ CSWIP)
Ada yang berminat sila email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– multi skill NDT technician
– corrosion technician
– eddy current technician
-painting inspector with irata
No 22-A Jalan Badminton 13/29, Tadisma Business Park
Section 13, 40100 Shah Alam, Selangor, MALAYSIA.
T: +603 5510 8858 F: +603 5512 8858
E: email@example.com W: www.exxaoil.com
There are vacancies for the post Ultrasonic Testing Technician at Port Klang area.
However, each technician must undergo a mock-up.All costs should be borne by the employee.
Mock-up run by a 3rd party company.
But if passed, then the techno Analysis will pay the expenses originally.
Requirement: UT ASNT/or PCN Level 2
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ali Azis Bin Salleh
* Preferably freshy RI
* Min ‘SPM’ or ‘O’ Level, preferably with ASNT / PCN Level 1 or Level 2 or Related
* Certificate in CSWIP 3.1 OR 3.2 OR PCN or Related
* Must have all documentation and current RI Level I or II or Related Certification.
* Well versed in different codes specifications such as ASME, ASTM ,API, BS, IBR or Related
* Experience in the field of Quality control, welding inspection, NDT (like..Radiography testing,Ultrasound testing,Magnetic particle testing ,Penetrate testing, Visual inspection etc).
* Successful candidate must be willing to travel
* Able to communicate with English and Malay
* Self Motivated and willing to learn
* Able to communicate and understand verbal and written instructions. Must be able to read and understand manufacturing planning, engineering blueprints and sketches.
* MPI, DPI and UT and RT inspections experience a plus!
Date: 23 June 2011
Wage/Salary: RM 1200 Min – TBA
Start: July 2011
Type: Full Time, Traineeship
How to apply: Send Your Resume By email, fax or you can contact direct to us
Company: Oil and Gas – NDT and IT
Phone: 603 – 4105 6173
Fax: 603 – 4105 6152
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
(Jakarta Raya – Jakarta, Balikpapan, Duri)
Responsible for inspection and maintenance of discharge manifold equipment and pressure vessels. Ability to produce quality certificates to a company standard. Be conversant with current safety and quality standards. Ability to work in a team environment, show initiative and be self motivated.
• NDT Level 2 UT/MPI/PT
• Minimum 3 years experience
• Good computer skills ability to use Excel and Word as a minimum.
• Must be willing and able to….
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Possess CSWIP 3.1, 3.2, 3.4, API 510, 653
Knowledgeable of the applicable Codes and Standards ( in particular ASME, ASTM, D1.1, API, BS and PED)
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume including expected salary, recent passport size photo (n.r) and contact no to :
Human Resources and Administration Department
ALAM SWIBER OFFSHORE (M) SDN BHD
No 38F, Level 2, Jalan Radin Anum,
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03 – 9058 2244
Fax : 03 – 9059 6845
email : email@example.com
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Fw: Job Vacancies in Qatar
Please be informed that a Drainage Plant in Doha, Qatar is desirous to find
highly skilled and experienced manpower to fill in more than 100 vacancies.
However, we cannot disclose the number of the vacancies respectively.
Those whom are married are allowed to bring their family, meaning spouse and
children (up to a number of 3 children and age below 17 years old) to Qatar.
The shortlisted will be notified via telephone or e-mail for the first round
of interview by Karisprima Sdn Bhd.
Final interview will be conducted with the hiring employer in June at Prince
Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
Hence, please send the c.v. on or before 31st of May at 5.00 pm either via
e-mails to this address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or deliver your mail to :
Karisprima Sdn. Bhd.
23-1, Jalan 9/9C
43650 Bandar Baru Bangi
When you are sending your e-mail to us, please put the position applied for
as the subject matter.
Or, if you are sending via normal mail delivery, please write the position
applied, at the top left hand corner of the envelope for example “MECHANICAL
Kindly forward this news to friends and families whom are interested to
apply for the following positions.
Sr. Corporate Development Specialist
Sr. Assessment Specialist
Sr. Corporate Planning Specialist
Sr. Business Modeling Specialist
Sr. Business Development Specialist
Chartered Quantity Surveyor
Sr. Planning Engineer
Sr. Contract Specialist
Sr. Safety Engineer
Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Sr. Electrical Engineer
Sr. Instrumentation Engineer
Sr. Process Engineer
Sr. Drainage Project Engineer (Sr. Civil Engineer)
Sr. M & E Engineer
Sr. Assets Management Engineer
I & C Engineer (PLC)
I & C Engineer (SCADA)
All the best and best of luck.
Thank you and regards.
for and on behalf of
Hajjah Marina Jailani
Karisprima Sdn Bhd
Sekadar mem’forward’kan e-mail lowongan kerja untuk siapa-siapa yang berkelayakan:
Project Quality Engineer
• Primary Interface with Project Management and Customer Quality representative
• Contract review including the customers’ specific Specifications, related Industry Standards and Exceptions / Clarifications
• Create, approve and maintain Project Quality Plan and Inspection & Test Plans (Cameron and Vendor)
• Participate in Design Reviews initiated by engineering per product
• Vendor documentation and Project Manufacturing Record Book compilation, review and approval
• Welding Qualification and specification approval for all welding related Cameron and Vendor deliverables with support of Welding Engineer
• NCR (Non-Conformance Report), CPAR (Corrective & Preventive Action Report), FPR (Field Performance Report) follow-up and final closure decision
• Initiate and coordinate inspections and surveillance activities with third party inspectors or IVB
The work location will be base in Kuala Lumpur and is a Permanent position. Salary within RM 5,000- RM 9,000 depends on candidate’s experience and background.
ASAP ya if any of your friends interested.
Talent2 International Ltd.
#23-01 Menara Standard Chartered
30 Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur
t +603 2783 8555
f +603 2783 8550
m +6016 635 0202
We have an inspection request, the details are below.
– Inspection Activity : Witness of Welder Qualification as per approved procedure
– Vendor Location : CRC-Evans Automatic Welding, Malaysia Weld Lab Facility, PTD 188731, Jalan Kotena 3 , Kawasan Pelabuhan Johor, 81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor Darul Takzim, Malaysia
– Requirement : CWI( AWS or CSWIP) with NDT Level II
Please let us know if you are interested to carry out this job for us.
Please send us your acceptance and also let us know approximate expenses and distance from your location to the vendor location for this job, so that I can forward your CV to the client.
If you are tied up with some other project please forward this to your friends who will be interested.
Cutech Solutions & Services Pte Ltd
#04-32E, IMM Building,2,Jurong East Street 21, Singapore-609601.
Phone: 65-68963556, 66650187, Mobile: 65 – 91898750; 92331710 ; 91691156 , Fax: 65-65605892
Absolute NDE is a Canadian NDT solution provider based in Quebec City. With now installations in Europe and Brazil, Absolute NDE has many job opportunities to fill in for two major projects coming in Algeria and in Saudi Arabia on refineries and other projects worldwide. The job duration for these projects would be for at least two years. The candidates must be certified as per the EN473, PCN, ISO9712, CSWIP, ASNT standards or the equivalence, have experience on refinery and willing to relocate. The knowledge of the French language would be an asset. The following jobs are available:
• NDT technician MT level II
• NDT technician PT level II
• NDT technician UT level II
• NDT technician RT level II (Radiographic interpreter and operator)
• NDT technician ET level II
• NDT technician AUT level II
• TOFD operator level II
• NDT technician Phased Array level II
• NACE or SSPC coating inspector
• API inspector, 653, 650, 510 or 570
• Tube inspection operator (IRIS, ECT, RFT, MFL, NFT)
• Tube inspection supervisor
• Remote visual inspection operator
• PMI operator
• Crawler operator
• Scanner technician
• Metallurgical engineer
• Mechanical or materials engineer
• Welding engineer
• Metallurgical technician (mechanical testing, metallographic evaluation, fracture toughness testing, corrosion testing, fatigue and hardness testing)
• Welding inspector level II
• Field supervisor
If you are interested in one of these jobs opportunities and meet the requirements, please send your resume (Word format) to : hr@absoluteNDE.com and specify in object for which job you are applying.
To cross check or sometimes to carry out the NDTinspection to verify the defects identified by NDT contrac…
Candidate must be a diploma holder in respective stream with minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience as an NDT technic…
Job Title NDT TechnicianQualification Diploma Experience Candidate should have minimum 5-10 years work experience in NDT…
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 2:26 PM
Subject: FW: Klo mau, ada job urgent ni!!
- Barusan aku dapat telpon dari Metalcare Singapore
- Mereka butuh UT Inspector yg punya Bosiet, Jum’at minggu depan startnya.
- Untuk Project di West Afrika.
- Kalo ada kawan yg tertarik, kirim CV ke email@example.com
25 April 2011
22 April 2011
ADA Project Baru Pak, mungkin bisa bantu :
18 April 2011
- We are OCEANSCAN.CO.UK curently looking for a scar RT PCN lvl 2 guy to work a contract in Kazakhstan offshore.
- ANYONE INTERESTED PLEASE MAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ALSO WE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN SPEAKING WITH ANYONE LOOKING FOR CONTRACT WORK WITHIN THIS FIELD
Hiring: Ship Maintenance NDT Tech
Job Location: Qatar
offered by Global Inspection Services
Our company is in urgent need of Marine Shipyard Survey/Maintenance Job with the following specifications:
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• With at least 3-5 years experience in the Ship Survey and Maintenance
• ASNT NDT Level – II UT, PT, MT and TKY qualification & experience.
Kindly submit your comprehensive resume at email@example.com
Opening for NDT Technician
Jika Anda merasa info-info dari kami bermanfaat juga buat orang lain, sudilah kiranya untuk men-share lewat ikon FB dibawah ini. Mudah-mudahan bisa lebih memberi manfaat. Amiin.